Are you a recent graduate?
Getting ready to enter the corporate realm?
What you need:
1. A Professional Resume
How professional is your CV? Not sure what to include or how to lay it out? Don’t have relevant industry experience? Let us help you professionally word your transferrable skills from the experiences and activities you do have!
2. Professional interview skills to make you stand out and land that critical first post graduate job.
First proper interview? Feeling nervous or unsure about what to expect? Let our highly experienced Career Coach prepare you with all the tips and tricks potential employers look for during interviews.
3. Register for our CIRCLE Recruitment & HR database so that you can get access to graduate positions.
Resume for graduate
1. Resume Review – your current resume will be reviewed and discussed by our highly experienced Career Coach. Our consultants have years of experience in dealing with our clients (employers) and know exactly what they look for as well as the common mistakes job applicants make.
2. Consultation – our consultant will then have a consultation with you via phone or skype. In this consultation our consultant will give you feedback and ask for any further information regarding your skills or experience needed to enrich your CV.
3. Resume Rewrite – our consultant will rewrite your resume so it reflects your professionalism and skills and stands out from the crowd.
Graduate Resume $200 plus GST, include Linkedin Profile for $295 plus GST
Cover letter for graduates
PRICE $70 + GST
Be ahead of the rest with a professional cover letter that highlights your experience and knowledge in any role.
Assistance filling out Selection Criteria
PRICE $50 per criteria plus GST
Never had to address selection criteria before? No idea how to ensure you cover the key points? Learn the STAR method and be set for any future selection criteria requests!
Nervous about your first interview?
Interview Skills for Graduates
PRICE $295 plus GST per 1.5 hour first consultation
Interview Skills Session with a Career Coach – Do interviews make you nervous? Has it been a while since your last interview or is this your first proper interview? Let us help you improve your interview skills, to enable you to offer up interview answers that make a powerful and memorable impression that helps YOU land that critical post graduate job!
What we prepare you for:
- Interview Do’s and Don’ts
- Instant rapport building techniques
- How to make a memorable first impression
- Questions you will likely be asked and how to answer them competently and with confidence
- What to do before, during and after your interview
- How to communicate your values, transferable skills and strengths
- Appropriate dress, body language, interview language and overcoming interview nerves
- Key personality traits the interviewer will search for
- Salary negotiation tips
- Role play interviews
Read our recent graduate success stories!
Recent Graduate Success Stories
‘I was looking for a job in insolvency accounting. CIRCLE|Recruitment & HR were advertising a senior position and I decided to contact the agency on the odd chance that a graduate position would pop up some time in the future. Surely enough I received a call back after submitting my resume 2 days later.
CIRCLE|Recruitment & HR successfully arranged an interview in my chosen field with a company operating in insolvency accounting. The experience was quick, fast and easy. There was no need to go through pages and pages of questions such as when filling an online application for a graduate position. In this way it was a much better experience than applying through graduate programs.’
Luca, University of Wollongong, recent placement into insolvency firm.
‘I was really desperate to get into the career I wanted (accounting obviously!). Strict graduate programs have way to many procedures, I wanted somewhere that was human! Definitely recommend CIRCLE|Recruitment & HR !’
Mathew, University of Wollongong, recent placement in accounting firm.